Setting up a business in Latvia electronically
Belyaev & Belyaev Law firm offers the service of electronic registration of companies in Latvia. Physical presence of founders is not required to register (incorporate) a company in Latvia. All the formalities of company registration and opening bank account can be done remotely online. Founders will have to sign incorporation documents electronically by means of their digital signature.
To begin company electronic registration in Latvia, please get in touch with us using the contact form or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of a Latvian company
- Corporate income tax – 15%;
- Payment of dividends to non-residents (legal entity) – 0%;
- Currency – EUR (Eurozone member as of 2014);
- EU member-state as of 2014;
- Fast company registration – 1-3 days;
- Founders and board members can apply for residence permit in Latvia;
- National of any country can be a member of the board of directors;
- Founders don’t have to be present in Latvia during company registration;
- Electronic registration of a company is available.
Requirements for company formation in Latvia
- Minimum equity capital – 2800,- EUR;
- Equity capital can be 1,- EUR (only in case of founders – physical persons);
- Company’s legal address in Latvia required;
- Physical presence of founders in Latvia is not mandatory.
Procedure for electronic registration of a company in Latvia
1) To commence electronic registration, please submit your inquiry to us by e-mail.
2) Based on your wishes (company type, number of founders, specific conditions of shareholder agreements, etc.) we will prepare required documentation electronically for your digital signature.
3) Bank account will be opened remotely (your presence in Latvia is not required). After transferring of the equity capital to the said bank account, the bank will issue electronic statement that the equity capital is paid.
4) Afterwards, all incorporation documents will be filed online with the Enterprise Register in Latvia. Company will be registered within 1-3 days.
Company formation costs
1) State fee:
- Registration within 3 days – 142,29 euro;
- Registration within 1 day – 426,87 euro.
2) Publication in the official gazette – 27,03 euro;
3) Legal address costs – please inquire;
4) Our services of company registration in Latvia – please inquire.
In addition to registering a company in Latvia, Belyaev & Belyaev Law firm offers broad range of legal services for businesses: accountancy services, obtaining licenses, trademark registration, drafting of internal documentation (employment contracts, codes of conduct), etc. For more information on our services please refer to Practice Areas section.
Ask a question about company registration in Latvia
Feel free to send us your questions, we’d be happy to fill you on the details.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please try again!